The 15th annual Rich Vogler Memorial Scholarship Daytona 500 Party will be held on Sunday February 20th at Celebrations on the west side of Indianapolis. The party offers the opportunity to watch the Daytona 500 on a huge TV screen with all your racing friends, including some you may not have already met!
There will be door prizes, race pools, silent auctions, and a live auction hosted by Larry Rice and Gary Lee.
There will be many autographed collectibles in the silent auction along with live auction items including:
- Home Depot jacket and mini helmet signed by Tony Stewart
- Tires and other memorabilia signed by Ryan Newman
- Drivers uniform and die cast signed by Joey Saldana
- Driver uniform from Eddie Cheever
- Poster signed by Smokey Yunick
- Crew shirt signed by Al Unser Jr from his last season
- Helmet signed by all of the starters at last year’s Indy 500
- Other items signed by Rick Mears, Sarah Fisher, Jack Hewitt and other USAC legends
- Opportunities to be a pit crew member for a day with an IRL team and a USAC Silver Crown team
Phone bids will be accepted during the auction.
Doors open at 9:00am, and the live auction begins at noon.
Admission is $20, children 6-12 are $5, under 6 are free.
Celebrations is located at 220 N Country Club Rd, on the west side of Indianapolis. To get there, take Rockville Rd west from I-465 to Country Club Rd then go north 1/4 mile. Celebrations will be on the left.
For more information, contact Eleanor Vogler at 317-272-4623 or John Hoover at 317-293-8658.
The Rich Vogler Memorial Scholarship Fund was created in 1990 and has since awarded more than $300,000 in scholarships to members of the racing community that wish to further their education. For more information about the fund, visit http://www.richvoglerscholarship.org.
- Related Posts:
- Notebook: IMS Racing Kickoff Party Feb. 17 to benefit Vogler Scholarship Fund
- Notebook: Indy 500 Memorabilia Auction April 15th
- Notebook: Mo Nunn Racing Up for Auction
- Notebook: Auction of Helmet Signed by Indy 500 Winners to Benefit Charity
- Notebook: Hoosier Ryan Newman Wins Daytona 500
There are no comments for “Notebook: Rich Vogler Scholarship Daytona 500 Party”. You may add a comment or trackback from your own site.