Derek Daly, the Indiana-based former race car driver (F1, IndyCar, and others), professional speaker, race track designer and announcer has authored a new book titled “Race to Win”. Published by Motorbooks International, the book describes what Daly calls “The Champion’s Pyramid” which comprises six key skills or attributes a driver must have to succeed at the very highest levels of motorsports competition. Blogger Pressdog has an excellent Q&A with Derek Daly about the book and offers a chance to win an autographed copy. You can order Race to Win at Amazon.com or other online bookstores.
- Related Posts:
- Notebook: Pressdog Moves to New Digs
- Notebook: Need a Laugh? Check out Pressdog!
- Notebook: Authors Davidson, Shaffer To Discuss Indy 500 Book At State Library
- Notebook: Robin Miller Goes on Record with the p-dog
- Notebook: Peters Motorsports Designs
There are no comments for “Notebook: Derek Daly Authors New Book - Race to Win”. You may add a comment or trackback from your own site.