Photographers John Mahoney (left) and Larry Kellogg enjoy a laugh during the closing laps of the 2005 JD Byrider 100 at Indianapolis Raceway Park (now O’Reilly Raceway Park).
Incidentally, this also happened to be the last time the “traditional” USAC Silver Crown cars would run at Indianapolis Raceway park at a race sanctioned by USAC.
This was shot handheld at ISO 1600, which is why you’ll see some “noise” in places like the sky, etc. But I do that because shooting without flash always seems to more accurately capture the “feeling” of being there.
Photo by Paul Woods, August 8, 2005.
- Related Posts:
- Spotlight: Angelle Savoie at the 2004 NHRA US Nationals
- Gallery: 2002 JD Byrider 100 - Kroger Speedfest
- Spotlight: Dave Steele at the 2004 Hoosier Hundred
- Spotlight: Terre Haute Action Track, Indiana Sprint Week, July 2005
- Spotlight: 2004 Hoosier Hundred
There are no comments for “Spotlight: Photographers at 2005 JD Byrider 100”. You may add a comment or trackback from your own site.